Still here!
Due to crazy work commitments, I've not been able to blog, however I have still been knitting!
I have nearly finished my two tone green vest, and I am really really pleased with how it's looking. Here's hoping I'll fit into it once it's all sewn up!
I also knitted up a baby hat, for a friend's sister, who just had a little boy.
Photos later!
I have nearly finished my two tone green vest, and I am really really pleased with how it's looking. Here's hoping I'll fit into it once it's all sewn up!
I also knitted up a baby hat, for a friend's sister, who just had a little boy.
Photos later!
1 Comments:
I'd love to give my audience dinosaurs, but my mountain of other projects, for which I've already bought yarn for, is threatening to avalanche!
They will be a priority when the mountain becomes a molehill, I promise.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home