Seeings as it's now 2007, it's as good a time as any to get back into blogging. As a staunch believer in not making new year's resolutions, I'd like to point out that it's a mere coincidence that I've decided to post on January 1.
However given that it's 2007, I can now properly look at my knitting report card for 2006. Ladies and gentlemen, I can say without a shadow of a doubt, that I failed 2006 in terms of knitting. I was trying my darndest to remember how many projects I finished, and I'm pretty sure it was less than 10, and most of those were simple scarves. What's probably even worse, is the fact that my pile of works in progress has increased from just a small basket, to now starting to muscle the furniture out of the lounge. Without doing an official audit (I fear that I may go catatonic if I do), the WIPs count would be at around about 11... E.L.E.V.E.N!
So I guess it goes without saying, a substantial amount of 2007 will be devoted to clearing out the WIP pile. With uni over and done with, I'm hoping that the same amount of time that I spent chained to my desk, and crying into text books last year can be devoted to knitting this year.
I can just feel my hands and wrists seizing up with RSI at the thought!
However given that it's 2007, I can now properly look at my knitting report card for 2006. Ladies and gentlemen, I can say without a shadow of a doubt, that I failed 2006 in terms of knitting. I was trying my darndest to remember how many projects I finished, and I'm pretty sure it was less than 10, and most of those were simple scarves. What's probably even worse, is the fact that my pile of works in progress has increased from just a small basket, to now starting to muscle the furniture out of the lounge. Without doing an official audit (I fear that I may go catatonic if I do), the WIPs count would be at around about 11... E.L.E.V.E.N!
So I guess it goes without saying, a substantial amount of 2007 will be devoted to clearing out the WIP pile. With uni over and done with, I'm hoping that the same amount of time that I spent chained to my desk, and crying into text books last year can be devoted to knitting this year.
I can just feel my hands and wrists seizing up with RSI at the thought!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home